Promoting Entrepreneurship & Agribusiness Development Course
8th to 12th Jan 2024
5th to 9th Feb 2024
4th to 8th March 2024
1st to 5th April 2024
6th to 10th May 2024
3rd to 7th June 2024
1st to 5th July 2024
5th to 9th Aug 2024
2nd to 6th Sept 2024
7th to 11th Oct' 2024
4th-8th Nov' 2024
2nd to 6th Dec 2024
To create the capability of Development experts that are positively participating in the Agriculture as well as food security tasks in government and NGO organizations to aide initiatives in enhancing the success of Agribusinesses which have high rate of failure, (I.e., seventy to eighty percent of new business owners end the operations of theirs in the first year of theirs. And of the ones that survive, just half stay in business after 5 years), the brother printer hl2270dw week program will offer hands-on instruction in Entrepreneurship and The application and agribusiness Development of Knowledge to choice making as part of Entrepreneurship as well as Agribusiness Development planning as well as Management.
The workshop provides intense training which is going to enable the learner to learn how to deal with these challenges. It focuses on the items business owners care most about, which eventually impact their bottom line: How you can raise cash, earn money, save cash and help others to do it.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is designed for audiences operating in governments, financial backing agencies, and investigation & nongovernment groups for Other Development and emergency response programmes. It's also appropriate for business people and representatives from groups that support entrepreneurship and also seek to allow an environment in which companies can flourish
Upon conclusion of the program, participants will:
• Understand the fundamental ideas of Entrepreneurship as well as Agriculture Development
• Learn the essential requirements for business operations
• Know the sources of countless business failures
• Learn the way to conquer pitfalls in businesses
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
• Definition of Entrepreneurship
• Definition of Agribusiness Development
• Fundamental principles in Agribusiness and Entrepreneurship
• Developing one is own Agri business • Risk taking, i.e. operating in uncertainty to attain a goal.
• Resilience and Persistency
• Determination in patience
• Taking individual responsibility • Converting conditions into ability.
• Insights into specific entrepreneurs/entrepreneurship:
o Information Needed
o Prospects and range of a specific business or perhaps business
o Technical information o Quantum of expense etc.
o Information about various fields about the particular trade
o Purpose of becoming the online business o Responsibilities towards buyers, workers, society, etc.
o For advertising of the product of yours be conscious of the weakness and strength of your item.
o Factors with market demand o Cost as well as the type of distribution etc.
o Manufacturing process
o Plant and machinery
o Availability of brand-new materials
o Production costs'
o Fund necessity of dealing capital o Assessment of repayment and profitability of term loan.
o Implementation plan
o The final choice of a product
o Prepare project report
o Registration :
- Apply to Financial Institutions
- Provisional Registration
- Obtain Licenses - Apply for shed, Power, and Land, etc.
- Arrange the capital of yours
- Plant Layout
- Construct shed
- Obtain utilities - Order for raw substances provide etc.
- Training and Recruitment of manpower
- Arrangements of product sales network
- Train run/sales marketing technique
- Introduction of merchandise - Commercial creation return.
• Challenges experienced by new Entrepreneurs
• How to overcome obstacles and pitfalls experienced by different business starters
• The concept of an allowing company environment
• How to boost a fertile business climate
• Entrepreneurial life cycle
• Entrepreneurship and also the economy
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]