Training on Irrigation & Operational Maintenance
20th-24th Jan 2020
24th-28th Feb 2020
23rd-27th Mar 2020
20th-24th Apr 2020
25th-29th May 2020
22nd-26th June 2020
27th-31st July 2020
24th-28th Aug 2020
21st-25th Sept 2020
26th-30th Oct 2020
23rd-27th Nov 2020
14th-18th Dec 2020
This training seeks to offer participants with understanding and insights of how Irrigation systems, both small and large, are planned, produced and also browsed after, and also of financial and livelihood advantages of irrigated agriculture. The system is going to bring about the expertise of hydropower as well as irrigation improvement in several nations within Europe, Africa, plus Asia.
Understand validated; a participatory technique to implementing and designing successful ISHFM apps. Apply a participatory method of designing and using an ISHFM program.
Understand dirt fertility principles.
Understand soil fertility enhancing methods which maximize agronomic use success along with earnings.
Understand the methodologies and materials to assess impacts, economic feasibility, and the suitability of ISHFM on farming demographic, soil fertility, along with the earth.
Understand how to market ISHFM to various other stakeholders and farmers.
Who Can attend?
The product is made for experts along with officers that are, and perhaps even will be, operating worldwide in the water resources in addition to countryside development sectors.
Module I: The Impact and Role of Global Agriculture was found by Irrigation
Irrigated agriculture in addition to water use
The performance of the global funding companies in irrigation development
Economics of irrigation
Module II: Fundamentals of Irrigation
Components of irrigation and also drainage schemes
Determining irrigation water requirements
III: Maintenance, Operation, and Design of Irrigation Systems
Design of drainage and irrigation systems
Maintenance and operation
Module IV: Management Structures
Management structures for irrigation
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]