Climate Resilience & Food Security
3rd -7th Jan 2022
7th-11th Feb 2022
4th-8th Apr 2022
6th-10th May 2022
4th-8th July 2022
1st-5th Aug 2022
5th-9th Sept 2022
7th-11th Nov 2022
5th-9th Dec 2022
This course is an essential component for food as well as nutrition security. The course is also in line with the very first millennium objective on eradication of severe poverty and hunger.
•Understand different terms in foods security and threat elimination
• Foods Safety interventions
• Food Security evaluation as well as applications
• Food Reliability Channel
• enhance agricultural practice and agricultural infrastructure
Who Can Attend?
NGOs, UN partners, and national governments, Agriculture Extension officers, senior farming policy and officials makers, funding agencies, in governments, Research organizations
Comprehending Food Systems
Climate Resiliency Techniques
Incorporated Conceptual Framework
Foods Reliability Analysis
Food Consumption Resiliency Evaluation
Food Accessibility Resilience Analysis
Resiliency Analysis of support Organizations
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to [email protected]