Climate Resilience & Food Security
23rd-27th Sept 2019
11th-15th Nov 2019
16th-20th Dec 2019
20th-24th Jan 2020
24th-28th Feb 2020
23rd-27th Mar 2020
27th-30th Apr 2020
This course is an essential component for food as well as nutrition security. The course is also in line with the very first millennium objective on eradication of severe poverty and hunger.
•Understand different terms in foods security and threat elimination
• Foods Safety interventions
• Food Security evaluation as well as applications
• Food Reliability Channel
• enhance agricultural practice and agricultural infrastructure
Who Can Attend?
NGOs, UN partners, and national governments, Agriculture Extension officers, senior farming policy and officials makers, funding agencies, in governments, Research organizations
Comprehending Food Systems
Climate Resiliency Techniques
Incorporated Conceptual Framework
Foods Reliability Analysis
Food Consumption Resiliency Evaluation
Food Accessibility Resilience Analysis
Resiliency Analysis of support Organizations
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to email@example.com