Islamic Financial Management Course
7th- 18th Oct 2019
11th- 22nd Nov 2019
9th-20th Dec 2019
6th-17th Jan 2020
10th- 21st Feb 2020
9th- 20th Mar 2020
13th- 24th Apr 2020
This course offers participant with a comprehensive grounding in Islamic financial. The principles behind The relationship and islamic finance between conventional financing and Islamic are spreads ove by the course. During the program participants are going to explore trends and history recent in Islamic finance. Course participant can also be provided with the chance to discover how you can design money flows for Islamic finance
• Developments of Islamic Economics, Finance and Banking.
• Understanding of the key concepts of Islamic finance and banking
• Identifying a variety of often used Islamic Financial services and products
• Considering the nature as well as scope of Islamic finance as well as its connection with regular finance • Creating consciousness of the concepts, economic benefits and trends of Islamic portfolios.
• Compare as well as contrast differences between Conventional accounting and islamic accounting
• launch to Islamic fiscal marketplaces • Provision of sharia'a compliant monetary providers.
• Defining the Islamic economic market
• The explanation for development in sharia'a compliant fiscal services
• Islamic finance:
• Gharar and also maysir (speculation and uncertainty) in Islamic finance
• realizing the core concepts of Islamic funding as well as finance • Rules which recur in structuring for Islamic financial.
• Islamic law
• Understanding the role as well as significance of the sharia'a • Islamic vs. traditional finance
• Prohibitions under Islamic law
• sharia' a perspective
• Role of kafala and wakala in improving the structure
• Islamic credit cards
• Charge card features along with sharia'a hotspots
• Islamic financial asset classes
• Ijara (leasing) found Islamic finance
• salam (forward sales) within Islamic finance
• istisna (manufacturing) or construction
• Defining the istisna contract
• IFSB and AAOIFI standards
• Applications within the contemporary world
• organizational components for Islamic finance
• Broad Islamic guidelines for earnings sharing
• musharaka and mudaraba
• Key suggestions behind Sharia'a compliant company organisation
• Applications as well as considerations for private banking and wealth management
• Understanding the use of core Islamic finance principles
• framework of Islamic financial capital markets
• Understanding economic risk management
• Risk as well as sharia'a compliance
• Managing benefit, yield, foreign exchange risks and market in Islamic finance
• Main regulatory systems for Islamic finance
• Regulatory issues for Islamic financial institutions
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to email@example.com