Business Continuity Planning & Management Course
7th- 11th Oct 2019
11th- 15th Nov 2019
9th-13th Dec 2019
6th-10th Jan 2020
10th- 14th Feb 2020
9th- 13th Mar 2020
13th- 17th Apr 2020
This program was created to create and implement a strong Business Continuity Management Plan. Made with the thorough director in mind, practical tools are provided by the course, systems, and reports which will allow manager priceless in organizations operations
Who Can Attend?
This business continuity planning program was created largely for Board members, department heads and senior managers. It focuses on the necessity for understanding education for all the workers and also could be customized for such a' roll-out'.
Mitigating risks experienced by organization
Crisis management by creating a strong Incident Management Plan.
making Crisis Management Structures.
Risk Register which captures both main and by product risks.
Business Continuity Management Plan
Quick Impact and Response Levels
Structuring BCM Plans
Implementing and developing the BCM Plan
Components on the BCM Plans
Marketing communications Plan
Organizational Interface Plans
Resource and also Procurement Management Plans
Macro and Micro Crises
Implementation and design
Structuring Incident Management Plan
Instructions and policies
Tactical Resource Plan and communications
Crisis Response Guidelines
Training and education
Crisis Management Structures
- All the participants should be conversant with the English language.
- All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.
- All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.
- We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.
- Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.
- All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.
- All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org